POKERSTARS TAKES SPIN & GO TO THE MAX
More spinning moments bring greater variety, thrills and added chances to win
ONCHAN, Isle of Man – August 9, 2017 – PokerStars is adding a brand new product to its popular Spin & Go range. Spin & Go Max is an exciting, industry-first game that spins the format on its head. The new action-packed addition offers players a fresh, alternative poker experience with even more variation and excitement. There are more chances to win big, with the opportunity to secure up to 10,000 times the buy-in of each Spin & Go Max played.
Five new and exciting elements include: a player spinner, three prize options in each game, a set number of hands, an exciting all-in finale, and the chance for the winner to choose between three prizes or a cash out option.
Spin & Go Max launches today on PokerStars, the market-leading poker brand of The Stars Group (Nasdaq: TSG; TSX: TSGI), and will also feature new animations, sounds and graphics to give an immersive gameplay experience.
THE NEXT EVOLUTION OF SPIN & GO
Spin & Go Max adds another exciting new variant to the PokerStars suite of games, which reflects an ongoing commitment to providing players with innovative and engaging poker. Spin & Go launched in 2014 and Spin & Go Omaha was made available earlier this year.
"Spin & Go Max is the next level of the Spin & Go format and delivers more excitement and a great immersive experience through new graphics and more chances for winning moments," said Severin Rasset, Director Of Poker Innovation and Operations at PokerStars.
GAME CHANGING NEW FEATURES
Spin & Go Max boasts a wealth of new features to create a poker game that adds more excitement, variety and fun to the mix.
- Number of Players: Each Spin & Go Max game begins with a spin to determine the number of tournament participants, from three to eight.
- Triple prize spinner: At the start of the tournament players will be shown the three prizes options that they’re playing for. At the end of the tournament the winner will have to pick from the three prizes – now facedown – adding a compelling and tension filled winning moment!
- Hand countdown: Spin & Go Max games will have a fixed number of hands based upon the size of the prize and the number of players. It will count down, building tension towards a nail-biting climax when...
- Automatic All-In finale: Once the final hand has been played, all remaining players will automatically go all-in until there is a winner. This will require the development of new strategies to beat fellow players. The automatic all-in means players will need to consider playing to win early on or accumulate enough chips to survive going all-in with their opponents.
- Risk and reward? Once a winner has been crowned they will again see the original three prize options and will select one at random. However on some occasions, such as when the prize pool is big enough, players will be offered a cash out option too. This poses the big money question of whether to take a guaranteed payout or take that one in three shot at the top prize. Other places will pay dependent on number of players and will be of fixed value.
MORE PRIZES, MORE EXCITEMENT THROUGHOUT
Spin & Go Max buy-ins will be $1, $3, $7 and $15 with at least one of the three prizes offered to the winning player always being more than double the buy-in, giving players more chances to win big. Spinning moments at the start and end of the tournaments, coupled with the hand countdown ensure the excitement builds and lasts to the thrilling finale.
Read more about Spin & Go Max at http://psta.rs/2w2SR6n.
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes to editors: Spin & Go Max launches on COM, EU, UK, BE today for desktop and Android clients with RO and EE available in the coming days as will iOS clients for all referenced. Spin & Go Max will be available in other PokerStars regions pending regulatory approval of the product in each market.Back to Brand News
PokerStars operates the world’s most popular online poker sites, serving the global poker community. Since it launched in 2001, PokerStars has become the first choice of players all over the world, with more daily tournaments than anywhere else and with the best online security. More than 165 billion hands have been dealt on PokerStars, which is more than any other site.
PokerStars is the flagship brand of The Stars Group Inc. (Nasdaq: TSG; TSX: TSGI), which owns gaming and related businesses and brands, including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, StarsDraft, and the PokerStars Championship and PokerStars Festival and PokerStars MEGASTACK live poker tour brands (incorporating aspects of the European Poker Tour, PokerStars Caribbean Adventure, Latin American Poker Tour and the Asia Pacific Poker Tour). PokerStars is the world’s most licensed online gaming brand, holding licenses or related operating approvals in 17 jurisdictions.
Play Responsibly! For more information on responsible gaming please visit our website at http://www.pokerstars.com/about/responsible-gaming/.