Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of Web Operations. Working with technology teams to deliver support and services to various areas of the business requiring web solutions. Candidates should possess a mix of skills in Systems and Network Engineering and, or software development. This is a highly dynamic role which requires the successful candidate to be motivated to learn and develop their existing skills. Due to the multidisciplinary nature of this position, we would welcome recent IT graduate applications.
- Configuration, monitoring, error isolation, escalation and overall operations of mission-critical web applications
- CDN and DNS management and configuration
- Apache server configuration
- SSL certificate management
Skills and Capabilities
- Ability to manage projects
- Analytical and problem-solving skills in a technical environment
- Self-motivated with a passion to learn
- Good team player with the ability to handle multiple concurrent priorities
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, related field, or equivalent degree or experience.
- Focus on the customer
- Work as a team
- Strive for excellence
- Have courage
- Show passion
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we can provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to the Isle of Man.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you are entitled to join our company pension scheme.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career.
Our social team
The CompanyStars Interactive is a division of The Stars Group,