The role: Visual Designer/Interaction Designer
As one of the largest real money gaming companies in the world, our mission is to continue growing and developing our brand as well as expanding into new markets. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best online gaming experience possible.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a motivated, versatile Visual Designer with a passion for driving user engagement across multiple sports products. You’ll work within our Austin product team to help bring existing and new BetStars products to the US.
As a Visual Designer, you will work with our Senior Designer to visually shape compelling content that excites people and streamlines their experience. You will be generating a wide array of content from designing mobile app UI and promotional materials, to web pages and even brand logos. We are looking for someone who possesses a strong sense of visual design, conceptual ability
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
The ideal candidate must be able to both take existing designs and make them better and come up with completely new designs for future products. We value user-centered design, iterative processes, research validation, elegant experiences, and detail-oriented craftsmanship.
- Provide world-class marketing design work across multiple mediums on a variety of projects, from small pieces to multi-channel campaigns
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, senior designers
- Think conceptually about brand design and communicate ideas effectively
- Provide print- and/or dev-ready artwork; oversee
productionof print material when necessary
- Prioritize multiple projects and deliver high-quality design on-time, occasionally under tight deadlines
About you: We are looking for someone who:
- Has a portfolio demonstrating a passion for design and skill in visual communication, heavily weighted in digital
- Maintains a working knowledge of design trends
- Demonstrates mastery of typography, color
andcomposition with sharp attention to detail
- Is a self-starter with a strong work ethic, who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Is passionate about supporting and evolving a global visual brand
- Is driven to take on new challenges and own their work
- 1+ years of relevant professional
experience, such as working with a design firm, advertising agency or internal creative team
- BFA/BA/BS in Graphic Design or a related field
- Adept at designing across various platforms e.g. mobile and web
- Fluent in relevant design software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
All applicants must provide a URL to a portfolio which clearly demonstrates their creative expertise and point of view. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so while we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus.
We offer a 100% paid health, dental and vision insurance for you and a substantial employer contribution towards your qualified dependent coverage. In addition, you also receive other benefits at no cost such as life insurance, short term disability
Our in-house training and development team delivers fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career. In the office, there is always free fresh fruit, endless snacks and drinks and of course an unlimited amount of coffee! We also provide catered lunch
In terms of relaxation, we have an
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well, we will invite you into the office for a face-to-face interview
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry-leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Austin Texas service office.It is the policy of Rational Group to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Rational Group will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org