The role: Technical Business Analyst
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our busy and fast-growing GSTP Platform team based in our Bulgaria service office.
Why we need you: -
The successful candidate will assist in analyzing the needs of the business for a strong and stable platform, capable of substantial scaling and advising on the developing of the technical architecture to support business objectives. The ideal candidate must have enough understanding of platform architecture, security, scalability and operability to be able to communicate with business users as well as developers. Excellent data analysis and communication skills are essential for success.
- Collaborate with business users to understand business processes, gather business requirements, evaluate concepts, and present solutions
- Partner with other team members including Product Owners and Engineers to ensure that the platform architecture supports analytical needs and reporting requirements
- Work with Product Owners to maintain the Product Backlog; ensuring its prioritised, updated and aligned with the roadmap
- Facilitate meetings and workshops to gather and refine, requirements and solutions.
- Communicate team and project status updates.
- Build relationships with multiple different areas of the business and numerous stakeholders.
- Work closely with an Agile development team
- Assist in capturing, monitoring and analysing Platform OKRs, working with the areas to ensure proper processes and tools are in place to deliver on them.
- Support tracking and reporting of progress against GSTP Strategic and Technical goals related to the Platform.
- Support cross functional projects and ensure alignment with tech/business goals and vision.
Who are we looking for: -
- You to have strong business analysis skills, including communication of business requirements via user stories and appropriate diagramming techniques (qualifications in this area would be advantageous). An understanding of software deployment, network operations and demonstrating a passion for continually improving the development experience is essential for this role.
- You will understand functional system architectures and how everything works together to deliver a cohesive customer experience. As well as, understanding the product management lifecycle / process within a lean / agile development methodology. The ability to simplify complex problems, processes, system interactions or projects into component parts and be able to explore and evaluate them systematically is important.
- You’ll have the ability to understand cross functional business areas to elicit requirements and quickly comprehend business issues and technical challenges on a project. We need you to be naturally collaborative, with a desire to be part of a highly successful team rather than just a highly successful individual. You need to be able to effectively manage expectations of stakeholders and present options and recommendations. Whilst also working proactively to resolve project issues and mitigate project risks.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and comfortable operating at all levels of an organization. As well as, proven knowledge of problem solving, providing creative solutions and working in multidisciplinary teams.
As the ideal candidate, you will have: -
Knowledge / experience in the sports betting industry is a strong advantage, as is a background in the gaming industry.
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience so whilst we are not able to provide such details at this stage, we can confirm that we offer an excellent salary and benefits package.
Our benefits include a discretionary annual performance bonus, premium health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (providing you all live at the same address), and a generous company contribution into a private pension scheme each month.
As an advocate of work/life balance, we offer an annual personal interest allowance where we encourage personal learning outside of working hours; e.g. driving lessons, cookery classes and circus training (to name a few that our people have used this towards).
We also have an Employee Assistance Programme where you receive complimentary and confidential support from professionals who offer independent advice 24/7. To support you in developing your skills and career, we will provide ongoing training. We offer many more great perks such as an annual travel loan, subsidised massage sessions, free drinks, snacks, hot beverages and fresh fruit every day.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview
The GroupThe Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Bulgaria service office in the GSTP department