We are looking for a Team Lead, Incident Management to join our busy and dynamic team based in our Bulgaria office.
The Lead will be a part of a team managing the full life cycle of major IT Incidents in the company on a global level!
Why we need you:
As Team Lead, Incident Management will be responsible for the ownership, execution, and continuous improvement of our Incident Management processes and work as part of the wider Service Management (ITSM) function, tasked with delivering value across the life cycle of IT Services, from creation to management and upkeep.
You will be reporting to the Technical Service Operations Manager, you will manage a team of Incident Analysts who are the first point of contact for incidents in our production environments. You will be expected to run this team through successful incident management practices, drive collaboration in order to restore a failed IT Service as quickly as possible. You will champion the incident management life cycle through processes, procedures and workflows.
Working directly with both technical and business units in a collaborative fashion, you will have a direct impact to the internal customer experience and will be the public interface for incident management. You will build strong relationships with stakeholders and constantly seeking customer feedback to ensure adequate service levels
You will have the opportunity to get involved in a huge breadth of dynamic projects and initiatives whilst also helping to build and grow a brand-new ITSM function within the organization. We are looking for experienced and highly skilled candidates who will thrive in an exciting, friendly and vibrant workplace where you can realize your potential and do amazing work. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries and creating solutions!
Who are we looking for:
- ITIL Foundation certification and 2+ years' experience working in an ITIL environment.
- Customer-focused with previous proven experience in customer-facing role.
- Experience with the Atlassian Tech Stack, mainly JIRA and Confluence and familiar with creating real-time dashboards and reports.
- Technical background with a broad understanding of the majority of the following: Firewall and VPN technologies, TCP/IP routing, Network connectivity, Domain Names, and DNS Management, Web and Mobile services, Cloud Hosting, VMware, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android.
- Good relationship management skills, establishing, building and maintaining influential relationships across the business.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills and a good understanding of IT Service Management process frameworks.
- Highly motivated, pragmatic and energetic team leader, positive, determined and driven with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, with an ability to convey complex problems and to translate technical language into user-friendly information.
- Eagerness to work in a team and as a team to solve problems but without requiring micromanagement.
- Ability to travel to both domestic and international offices.
What's in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address).In addition, you are entitled to a personal allowance interest which encourages our employees to upskill themselves or pursuing a hobby. A baby bounty is offered to our employees as well, granting 1000 BGN upon the birth of a child.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support to develop your skills and support you in progressing your career.
In the office there is always free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks. In addition, we contribute a certain amount to the transportation and lunch expenses of our employees.
Our employees can always enroll to our sports program, and in terms of relaxation we have a playroom, including a PlayStation and a pool table. Our social team organizing great events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry-leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Bulgaria service office in the Web Applications and Tools department.