The role: Talent Administrator
We are looking for a Talent Administrator to join our busy and dynamic team in our Hyderabad office.
Why we need you:-
You will work closely day to day with the Global Engagement Specialist on focusing on the priorities for the Talent team across global offices. The expectations are to support Talent Acquisition, Engagement and Branding with a variety of projects and administration duties including coordinating and planning tasks for your business unit reporting and specialisms across the business while providing a 5-star experience to all involved and ensure the best services if provided in a timely manner.
In addition to the administration duties, you will also be heavily involved with global engagement initiatives and planning and execution of these for the Hyderabad office. Furthermore, you will be expected to deliver a variety of reports as required by the Talent team
Who are we looking for:-
- Previous experience working in an office environment providing administration support across an international team.
- Experience in reporting and administration tasks such as invoicing.
- A passion for working with different groups of people in a multicultural global environment supporting people within the team with a positive and proactive approach.
- A solution lead problem solver, with the ability to foster strong relationships with employees of all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional organizational abilities.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise busy workloads while providing a consistently high level of services delivery.
- We are looking for you to also have an affinity to work with new technology.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:-
Relevant office experience, working with reporting and analysis tools and degree educated is desirable. Experience working in a technology, marketing or gaming business is also a plus. People Engagement Skills are highly desirable. Previous experience working with engagement tools such as Officevibe is advantageous.
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus.
We provide a pension and offer cash allowance for health and dental care, as well as cash allowance for meals. You can make the most of our personal interest allowance in order to learn something new or pursue a hobby. If you have a baby whilst you work for us, we will give you 34,000 INR as congratulations.
In addition to that, we provide the opportunity for a discounted gym membership.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Hyderabad office in the Talent department.