FOX Bet - Two powerhouse companies. One amazing brand.
Why we need you:
FOX Bet is a partnership between The Stars Group and FOX Sports. As well as being the world’s biggest poker company and owner of PokerStars, The Stars Group also includes the UK’s #1 sports betting brand, Sky Bet. Combining this expertise with FOX Sports iconic brand and unbeatable sports media reach and access, will deliver a unique experience to our customers from a brand they trust.
The launch of FOX Bet couldn’t be better timed – the regulation of sports betting across the US is now in full flight and forecasted to fuel meteoric growth over the next decade. Within any sports betting business, the marketing team is the heartbeat. You'll be part of a team delivering a relentless pace and volume of campaigns to keep up with live sport. Our team will be delivering marketing plans across the full range of marketing channels and a strong messaging platform communicating to a highly engaged audience around their #1 passion - live sport!
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Writer/Producer with consistently outstanding creative, conceptual, AVID editing, writing and producing skills to join our team, based in Los Angeles. You must possess the ability to build award-winning promotional content for FOX Bet’s existing and emerging distribution platforms (including on-air, social networks, video platforms and other digital services). In addition to strong conceptual thinking, the candidate must have extensive knowledge of all aspects of post-production.
Your day to day tasks will focus on:
- Conceptualizes, writes, produces and edits promotions for FOX Bet.
- Implements and maintains creative vision and “look and feel” of productions from inception to release.
- Screens and researches productions. Develops concepts. Writes scripts. Directs talent. Supervises graphics sessions. Selects music. Supervises edit sessions. Supervises occasional shoots.
- Have a firm grasp of on-set etiquette along with strong production knowledge experience.
- Experience interviewing talent.
- Works with Directors to lead outside Vendors. Manages prescribed deadlines and budgets.
- Responsible for administrative and logistical project oversight. Conceive and develop strong creative ideas that are inclusive of our multi-platform objectives.
- Assist in developing a unique voice that resonates with our target audiences.
Who are we looking for:
- Varied educational backgrounds may apply.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience as a writer producer in creative promotion and marketing.
- Knowledge of the gambling & gaming industry is a plus, but not essential
- Outstanding production crew management.
- Good inter- and intra-group relations skills.
- Exhibit very strong AVID editing skills.
- Exhibits strategic thinking skills and good judgment.
- Outstanding writing and production skills.
- Strong knowledge of production management, post-production, video, writing and producing
- Highly organized and process oriented
- Naturally collaborative
What’s in it for you?
We are looking for the best talent, so we are offering very competitive packages based on experience, including health, dental and vision insurance, as well as a generous bonus scheme
On top of this, we provide a unique professional and personal chance to define something from the ground up, working with a major sports brand in a category that is just opening up in the US and will grow exponentially in the next decade and beyond
What happens next?
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we'll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well, we will invite you into the office for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group owns or licenses gaming and related consumer businesses and brands, including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, FOX Bet, BetEasy, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker, and Oddschecker, as well as live poker tour and events brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world's largest and most licensed publicly listed online gaming companies.
It is the policy of The Stars Group to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, The Stars Group will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.