The newly formed Group CX/Product Experience team is looking for a Senior UX Designer. The job will be integral to the customer centric design process the team adopts today, as well as contributing to the continued growth and company awareness of UCD. This is an exciting job where the successful candidate will have the opportunity to help design and build the discipline within the business, whilst still being a hands on designer working closely with stakeholders and customers.
- Work closely with UX Researchers to use insights to inform design decisions for in flight projects
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in Product, Marketing, Dev and other departments to help shape UX Deliverables and activities which respond to project, business & customer goals
- Assist team members from across the business in understanding the benefits of UCD to get the maximum benefit for effort/budget
- Define best in class cross channel solutions for customers
- Contribute to the wider team’s strategic vision
- Implement and champion new processes for customer engagement (both internal and external customers)
- Work closely with stakeholders and champion the customer in all product design activities
- Together with peers, contribute and help define an effective and measurable customer feedback loop
- Make use of personas, data and insights to address customer painpoints to remove friction from existing experiences
- Work closely with visual designers to ensure customer sentiment is captured within the designs
- Mentor more junior team members
- Experience in defining UX plans on a project need basis
- Experience being an integral part of a UX team preferably from an in house environment
- Experience implementing best practise processes to ensure effective user facing solutions are designed during the development lifecycle – working closely with Research, Product management, Visual Design and development to iterate on experiences
- Be an effective communicator and confident presenter
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience designing solutions for all channels (Responsive & Native)
- Fast prototyping with industry standard tools (ideally Axure)
- Comfortable running stakeholder workshops and presentations
- 5+ years as a UX/Interaction Designer
- Degree in HCI or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in the gaming/sports betting industry is a benefit
- Focus on the customer
- Work as a team
- Strive for excellence
- Have courage
- Show passion
Our new office in Leeds is very conveniently situated. Located in the heart of the UK, Leeds itself is a large and vibrant city. Its steady growth is visible through the diverse economy, well-settled civil planning, convenient public transportation and a lot more. Leeds offers a variety of natural and manmade landmarks, museums, galleries and theatres which make the city a scene for many cultural events. Leeds is also a host to 80+ annual festivals and several major sports events. The city offers 300+ bars and restaurants and is known as a top shopping destination.
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus. We can also provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
We offer health and dental insurance. In addition, you are entitled to join our company pension scheme and our bike-to-work scheme. A baby bounty is offered to our employees as well, granting 1000 GBP upon the birth of a child.
As an advocate of work/life balance, we offer an annual personal interest allowance where we encourage personal learning outside of working hours. In addition to that we provide the opportunity for a discounted gym membership.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career.
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands.
Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies.
This role is in the Group’s Leeds service office in the UX department.