The Group CX/Product Experience team is looking for a Senior UX/Interaction Designer. The role will be integral to the customer centric design process the team adopts today, as well as contributing to the continued growth and company awareness of UCD. This is an exciting role where the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on innovating new experiences across all channels.
Why we need you: -
- Work with UX Researchers to use insights to inform design decisions;
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders in Product, Marketing, Dev and other departments designing solutions which meet customer needs and business goals;
- Work on a number of different projects touching various products and platforms (including native apps and responsive sites);
- Together with visual designers, deliver first class cross channel solutions for customers and communicate designs through sketches, customer journeys, flows, prototypes and wireframes gathering feedback and input from other teams;
- Work with wider UX team to shape how work is delivered;
- Prototype lo and hi fidelity solutions for testing;
- Work closely with stakeholders and champion the customer in all product design activities – running workshops when needed to help gather requirements;
- Make use of personas, data and insights to address customer painpoints to remove friction from existing experiences;
- Work closely with visual designers to ensure customer sentiment is captured within the designs.
- Involve and collaborate with technical teams
Who are we looking for: -
Comprehensive understanding of user centred design;
- Experience being an integral part of a UX team preferably from an in house environment;
- Be an effective communicator and willing team player;
- Experience designing solutions for all channels (Responsive & Native);
- Well versed in tools used for sketching, wireframing & prototyping solutions for cross channel demonstration and testing.
As the ideal candidate, you will have: -
- 5+ years as a UX/Interaction Designer
- Degree in HCI or equivalent work experience;
- Previous experience in the gaming/sports betting industry a benefit
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to provide such details at this stage, we can confirm that we do offer an excellent salary and benefits package. Our benefits include a discretionary annual performance bonus, premium health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (providing you all live at the same address), and a generous company contribution into a private pension scheme every month.
We have an Employee Assistance Programme where you receive complimentary and confidential support from professionals who offer independent advice 24/7. To support you in developing your skills and career, we will provide ongoing training.
We contribute €5.25 daily towards your breakfast and lunch. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks. As an advocate of work life balance, we offer PIA; an annual personal interest allowance where we encourage personal learning outside of working hours; e.g. driving lessons, cookery classes and circus training (to name a few that our people have used this towards).
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Malta office in the Poker department.