The Stars Group Marketing team are on a mission to set the standards for marketing innovation in Online Gaming. We want to give customers engaging experiences and winning moments by bringing marketing and product closer together. We are investing heavily in marketing automation and artificial intelligence to accomplish this mission.
We're looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to join our great team of CRM Product Managers on our journey to success.
As a Senior Technical Product Manager you will be responsible for helping to evolve the systems and processes that the Marketing organisation rely upon to deliver amazing offers to our customers. You will work with engaged stakeholders that demand excellence to elaborate on ideas, define business processes and, helping to translate those into requirements for tools and systems. Working with highly capable engineering teams you will get to see your ideas brought to life, before delivering them into the hands of our Marketing Teams and finally to our customers.
We use a mix of commercial off-the-shelf software and bespoke development to deliver our vision. You need to take responsibility for the success of your ideas, and will need a strong technical background to communicate how your solutions operate to the teams that will build, integrate and support them. You will be competent in managing systems integrations and software development delivery across distributed teams.
So, if you want to take your product management skills to the next level and spend some time in the dynamic world of marketing in one of the world’s leading online gaming companies, then this is an exciting and challenging role.
- Management of the adaptation and enhancement of existing systems designed for Poker into Casino & Sports Betting.
- Manage the Business & System Design of new marketing features across full product lifecycle.
- Integration of 3rd party solutions into our existing marketing platform.
- Analysing methods to optimise or automate existing manual processes.
- Translation of stakeholder ideas into validated requirements for features for engineering.
- Creating roadmaps and plans for the delivery of new features.
- Liaising with engineering to clarify and support development activities to ensure needs are met.
- Collaborating with UX designers to ensure front-end solutions are world class.
- User Acceptance Testing of features from engineering.
- Working with Marketing teams to ensure they can operate new features.
- Writing and maintaining comprehensive design and operation documentation for proprietary systems.
- Supporting business users in operating the tools and systems.
- Help diagnose issues when they occur.
Skills and Capabilities
- Proven, in-depth knowledge of CRM and online marketing platforms
- All-round understanding of, and prior exposure to operational database (big data) models.
- An appreciation of workflow management within enterprise marketing/e-commerce functions.
- Focus on agile software development and leading data modelling methodologies
- Awareness of practical applications for AI and real-time CRM systems.
- Knowledge of online gaming verticals, our industry and competitors.
- Very strong analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong numeracy and advanced knowledge of MS Office
- A creative and innovative mind
- Ability to function as a self-starter with an emphasis on getting things done
- Focus on the customer
- Work as a team
- Strive for excellence
- Have courage
- Show passion
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we can provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you are entitled to join our company pension scheme.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career.
We have a canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch and we contribute €3 daily towards this. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks, drinks and an onsite gym (if you’re into that kind of thing).
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Dublin service office in the Group Marketing department.