Currently the Group holds gaming licenses in 18 jurisdictions and we expect to add few more every year. Additionally, we regularly add new verticals and new products within verticals. As the number of licenses and products increase, so do the technical requirements stemming out from the regulations in effect in each jurisdiction.
The role of Senior Technical Compliance Analyst is to assist the Group in remaining compliant to the various technical requirements that we have. You will be working closely with colleagues in teams across the business, as well as communicate regularly with external stakeholders.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance on new products and ideas
- Provide advice and interpretation on technical regulations and requirements
- Assist in finding the cause of technical compliance issues
- Design solutions and controls to address technical issues
- Advise and support the group during technical certifications and compliance audits
- Interface with regulators and external auditors as and when required
- Test systems and controls to ensure these meet the intended requirements
- Obtain and verify evidence to demonstrate compliance with applicable regulations and requirements
Skills and Capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related topic
- Experience in technical compliance, audit processes and/or technical regulations in multiple jurisdictions
- Excellent command of English and ideally another language
- Able to communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner with stakeholders.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise work effectively, considering the wider picture
- Knowledge and understanding of our offering and key gaming related concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Team player and strong relationship management skills – ability to relate to business users, system and network administrators as well software developers
- Strong Information Technology background
- Technical experience in order to work comfortably with systems analysts and developers
- Some experience in programming, XML as well as databases
- Certification in IT Auditing, such as CISA or equivalent is desirable
- Focus on the customer
- Work as a team
- Strive for excellence
- Have courage
- Show passion
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Malta service office in the Compliance department.