We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our busy and dynamic team based in our Leeds service office.
Why we need you: -
You’ll work on the most critical, strategic projects at the heart of the world’s largest public online gaming business, with funding and opportunities to match our huge ambition
It’s your chance to work on greenfield developments where you’ll build and run new products that will ultimately be used by millions around the world, building on your career so far and learning new tech skills to solve problems that only exist at this scale
You’ll be working with the best product and technology professionals, learning new skills and developing yourself in new ways
- Work with and lead multiple product development teams to set the strategic vision and roadmap, aligning everyone behind a common goal, to motivate and energise behind that vision; building a shared understanding of the product with the team,
- Manage a team of BA’s, PO’s and UX colleagues as the teams grow over the next 12 months and become a senior tribe leader.
- Investigate solutions using a range of approaches, including researching competitor products, commercially available solutions,
- Manage and prioritise the development roadmap working with internal stakeholders across International boundaries to ensure we maximise the return on our technology investment; aligning your roadmap with other squads and tribes
- Converting business and customer requirements (both functional and non-functional) into user stories and acceptance criteria that technology teams can understand and act upon to iteratively build product features
- Collaborate and interact with multi-disciplined development teams, whilst sharing the definition of the product and ensuring that there is a clear understanding of what is being delivered and a common understanding of the success criteria/goals.
- End-to-end management of specific product features and services to deliver first class experiences, strong engagement and revenues
- Identify & understand both the technical & business change which will be critical as part of delivery & rollout of product features
- Working without boundaries to ensure your product area delivers best-in-class features rapidly, to a high-quality and sustainably by utilising both product and business analysis skills.
- Be a role model and an amazing colleague demonstrating an analytical, experimental approach to solving problems and investigating opportunities.
- Gather, analyse and report on relevant data to measure the performance and value of product features to identify the features with the most customer and business value.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for an individual of potential, with relevant product delivery experience in a consumer facing digital or ecommerce environment. Key skills and experience should include:
- Strong business analysis skills, including communication of business requirements via user stories and appropriate diagramming techniques (qualifications in this area would be advantageous)
- Understanding of customer interactions and user journeys on transactional digital products and demonstrating a passion for continually improving customer experience
- Product Management experience within a lean / agile development methodology
- Ability to simplify complex problems, processes , system interactions or projects into component parts and be able to explore and evaluate them systematically.
- Have the ability to understand cross functional business areas to elict requirements
- Quickly understands business issues and technical challenges on a project.
- Understand the Product Management Lifecycle / Process
- Naturally collaborative, and with a desire to be part of a highly successful team rather than just a highly successful individual
- Able to effectively manage expectations of stakeholders.
- Can effectively present options and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Can work proactively to resolve project issues and mitigate project risks.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and comfortable operating at all levels of an organisation
- Evidence of problem solving ability and providing creative solutions.
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Business analysis experience, with focus on delivering value to audiences in an iterative way.
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus. We can also provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). You can make the most of our personal interest allowance in order to learn something new or pursue a hobby. If you have a baby whilst you work for us, we will give you 1000 GBP as congratulations.
In addition to that, we provide the opportunity for a discounted gym membership.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Leeds service office in the GSTP department.