FOX Bet - Two powerhouse companies. One amazing brand
We are looking for a Senior Motion Graphics Designer to join our busy and diverse team based in our Los Angeles office.
Why we need you:
FOX Bet is a partnership between The Stars Group and FOX Sports. As well as being the world’s biggest poker company and owner of PokerStars, The Stars Group also includes the UK’s #1 sports betting brand, Sky Bet. Combining this expertise with FOX Sports iconic brand and unbeatable sports media reach and access, will deliver an outstanding experience to our customers from a brand they trust.
The launch of FOX Bet couldn’t be better timed – the regulation of sports betting across the US is now in full flight and forecasted to fuel meteoric growth over the next decade
This role will report in to the Senior Manager, Digital Content & Design, and will have responsibility for the overall management, and delivery of ALL Digital Motion creative!
Your day to day tasks will focus on:
- Create outstanding, eye-catching and innovative videos, containing motion graphics (text, camera footage, VFX, 3D elements) seamlessly composited together
- Execute or prepare the project for versioning to multiple languages and in multiple sizes suitable for different platforms (web, acquisition, social)
- Compose projects in a way that allows flexibility of changes and easy versioning (modular edit, procedural titles, easy to change end frames, etc.)
- Work with multiple departments (marketing, copy, product, social)
- Work closely with conceptual designers
- Co-operate with the editor, build a working relationship so you both learn from each other and grow
- Amaze and Innovate!
- Grow, have fun, meet deadlines
**Bonus: if you’re capable videographer, there’s video equipment for you to play
Who are we looking for:
You will have extensive working experience in· Motion Design
- 10+ years Motion Graphics experience
- A passion for moving images
- Great expertise in a variety of animation techniques and compositing
- Photoshop, Illustrator and Cinema 4D skills
- Excellent proficiency in After Effects
- High creativity, problem solving skills and taking feedback with understanding
- Good people skills
- Phenomenal social media instinct
- Naturally collaborative
What’s in it for you?
We offer very competitive packages based on experience, including health, dental and vision insurance, as well as a generous bonus scheme. On top of this, we are offering a unique professional and personal chance to create something from the ground up, working with a major sports brand in a category that is just opening up in the US and will grow exponentially in the next decade and beyond
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we'll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well, we will invite you into the office for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group owns or licenses gaming and related consumer businesses and brands, including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, FOX Bet, BetEasy, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker, and Oddschecker, as well as live poker tour and events brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world's largest and most licensed publicly listed online gaming companies.
It is the policy of The Stars Group to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, The Stars Group will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.