As a Mobile Application Developer, you will work on outstanding apps for industry-leading gaming brands such as: PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, Sky Betting & Gaming and FOXBet, enjoyed by millions of players all over the world. You will work with expert team members who have a proven track record of delivering best of breed software for the online gaming market. You will work closely with our Product Development and Graphics/UI design teams to translate business requirements and innovative UI design concepts into industry leading client software that will be used by a vast player base.Why we need you:
In line with clear requirements and requests from Group management, you will partner with other developers, designers, and product managers, as well as work on your own, to develop high-quality code that drives mobile applications. We like to keep it simple and agile. In order to build top quality products, you`ll have to remain current on industry standards and trends in mobile development across multiple platforms.
You`ll develop and maintain a suite of mobile online gaming clients across a diverse set of mobile technologies. Every day, you`ll communicate with Partners, gathering business requirements and translating them into technical solutions. Working closely with QA and UI/UX teams, you`ll deliver high-quality software. You`ll contribute to planning and prioritization of development activities and provide technical estimates.Who are we looking for:
You have relevant professional experience as an iOS Developer. You possess deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (OOP, data structures, algorithms). You are an expert developer with experience in Objective-C, Swift and iOS SDK. You have the ability to build and maintain high-quality code and optimize performance. You have a good understanding of OOP design patterns and methodologies.As the ideal candidate, you'll have:
- At least 5 years of iOS development experience using Swift or Objective-C
- Experience working with UIKit, Core Animation, GCD, Core Data.
- Strong understanding of how to work with storyboards and constraints.
- Experience working with Git version control and Unit testing.
- Experience in performance profiling with Instruments on Xcode.
- Experience with JSON.
- Ability to learn and experiment with new technologies.
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus.
- You will have 22 days paid annual leave.
- We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address).
- Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career.
- In our office we have free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks.
- Our social team organize great events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.The Group
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry-leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Bulgaria service office in the Mobile Development department.