Do you love Poker? Do you want to help us to shape our future poker offering to enhance customer engagement, define the poker room policy, and improve the poker ecosystem?
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a passion for poker who will push for change in our poker offering, ecosystem and features.
- Monitor industry and competitor trends to support recommendations for modifications to our offering
- Propose new game features and formats to innovate and drive customer engagement
- Propose change and updates in PokerStars policy: VPN, HUD, multitabling…
- Work with Game Integrity to identify and implement changes
- Propose long-term strategic changes in tournament offering, tournament series offerings, and overall game mix to improve customer engagement and long-term ecosystem health.
- Work with Business Intelligence department to request data analysis, maximize the value of their work
- Support recommendations in our offering including loyalty, tournament payouts, pricing, games, skill gap… to ensure long-term ecosystem health
Skills and Capabilities
- A passion for poker!
- Ability to push for strategic change supported by data analytics
- Excellent communication skills with team members and senior executives
- Ability to decipher large amounts of data into actionable recommendations
- Ability to evaluate the ‘big picture’, providing long-term strategic recommendations
- Exceptional understanding of online poker and the poker ecosystem.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Practical experience with statistical tools (SPSS, SAS, R, KNIME, other)
- Experience in data mining/ advanced analytics (clustering, regression, predictive models or similar)
- Focus on the customer
- Work as a team
- Strive for excellence
- Have courage
We eat, think and dream poker. Poker is our passion. We are committed to upholding the history and integrity of the game, while looking to the future to grow the game we all love. If you have a passion for poker and want to help shape the future of the game, this is the place for you!
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we can provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to the Isle of Man.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you are entitled to join our company pension scheme.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career.
We have a canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch and we contribute £3 daily towards this. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks.
Our social team organise great events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Isle of Man office in the Poker department.