FOX Bet - Two powerhouse companies. One amazing brand.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Media Activation to join our busy and diverse team based in our Cherry Hill, NJ office.
FOX Bet is a partnership between The Stars Group and FOX Sports. As well as being the world’s biggest poker company and owner of PokerStars, The Stars Group also includes the UK’s #1 sports betting brand, Sky Bet. Combining this expertise with FOX Sports iconic brand and unbeatable sports media reach and access, will deliver an outstanding experience to our customers from a brand they trust.
The launch of FOX Bet couldn’t be better timed – the regulation of sports betting across the US is now in full flight and forecasted to fuel meteoric growth over the next decade
Why we need you:
This person will lead all aspects of our media investments across all marketing channels. This role entails managing a team of media specialists across TV, Social Media, Search, Display and App campaigns, focused on improving the return from our media investments. The role requires a great understanding of the inter-relationship between different media and how best to utilize them in the specialized, highly regulated category of sports betting. This role has the twin focus of driving our brand awareness and active customer base. He or she will use data to inform key strategic and campaign decisions to drive desire, customer acquisition, usage and life-time value.
Your day to day tasks will focus on:
- Lead all aspects of quality, strategy, and integrity control of the media campaigns in market and continually evaluate and improve performance of all marketing channel owners.
- Leverage data and audience insights to connect target audiences across the journey and deliver against measurable goals.
- Expect to be working with the creative team to deliver new briefs and analysis to drive continuous improvement in creative performance.
- Provide insights on first-to-market opportunities and new technologies
- Work within the full spectrum of digital marketing and media channels.
- Own the relationship with the appointed Media Agencies and other key strategic media partners.
Who are we looking for:
- An experienced marketer who has worked across a range of media both linear and digital
- Understanding of the betting category and the key regulatory imperatives
- A proven team leader, capable of managing a high-performance team in a pressurized environment
- Flexible and dynamic with the ability to adapt to changing goals, objectives, priorities and timelines.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills to enable independent decision-making
- You need to be able to show you are an excellent communicator who can collaborate easily with all sections of the marketing department and the wider FOX Bet team.
- You should come from a background which means you are comfortable working in a fast paced, start-up environment.
What’s in it for you?
We offer very competitive packages based on experience, including health, dental and vision insurance, as well as a generous bonus scheme. On top of this, we are offering a unique professional and personal chance to create something from the ground up, working with a major sports brand in a category that is just opening up in the US and will grow exponentially in the next decade and beyond
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we'll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well, we will invite you into the office for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group owns or licenses gaming and related consumer businesses and brands, including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, FOX Bet, BetEasy, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker, and Oddschecker, as well as live poker tour and events brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world's largest and most licensed publicly listed online gaming companies.
It is the policy of The Stars Group to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, The Stars Group will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please contact: email@example.com.