The role: Senior Manager - Human Resources
We are looking for a Senior Human Resources Manager to join our busy and dynamic People Services team in our Bulgaria service office.
Why we need you:
As our Senior HR Business Partner you will contribute to the development of the local and global HR strategy and lead on the delivery of the local HR business partnering model. You will ensure that HR is seen as a valuable contributor to the business in achieving its overall vision by working with the senior management team to drive the people strategy. You’ll coach and lead local HR related matters/ projects and provide expert knowledge to the team on various topics including legislative requirements, change management processes, consultative approaches and best practice initiatives.
- Coach and lead local HR team to partner with local and remote business leaders on HR related matters
- Provide expert knowledge to the team on various topics including legislative requirements, change management processes and best practice initiatives
- Lead by example challenging change and business decisions
- Lead the team in being trusted advisors to the business units
- Understand the talent needs in the business units locally, how we can attract and retain specialised skill
- Recruitment Campaign Management – support the Talent Acquisition team in resource planning for the local business units
- Support business leaders with succession planning, career planning and development. Ensure plans are in place for those identified
- Provide trusted advice to people and leaders on company HR policies, and practices
- Coach business leaders on disciplinary and grievance cases including advising on best practice, local legislative requirements, as well as aiming to ensure Company fairness and consistency is upheld
- Support with cases of performance management providing best practice solutions to move forward
- Work alongside local Leaning and Development to deliver relevant HR sessions to Leaders at varying levels
- Handle all complex and senior level employee relations matters.
- Ensure all local HR procedures are up to date regarding process and any relevant legislative updates.
Engagement & Employee Experience
- Own the people induction and on boarding programme
- Build strong working relationships with leaders at all levels locally and within the Group
- Work with senior management to define the people engagement strategy and support practical implementation
Compensation and Benefits
- Collaborate with Group reward team on the local market and how we are benchmarked in comparison
- Liaise with central Payroll team to ensure timely and effective communication of all pay/benefit related items.
- Manage own projects collaborating at group and local level to facilitate the accomplishment of day to day work and ongoing projects
- Drive continuous improvement on effective HR practices to ensure effective service delivery
- Encourage fresh and flexible thinking among the team to support the business moving forward
Skills and Capabilities:
- Demonstrate a progressive career path to HR Manager level
- Experience with multiple responsibilities from high operational requirements to strategic priorities at the same time
- In-depth experience dealing with a wide variety of complex employee relations issues
- Proven experience of successfully partnering with internal customers across all levels.
- Problem solving capabilities using critical thinking to get to the root cause of problems
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to challenge business leaders on change processes, considering wider implications and impact on others
- Adaptable and flexible in nature, changing style of approach for varying scenarios
- Clear and confident communicator
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, complexity and changing industry fundamentals
- Effective relationship builder at all levels with a consultative approach
- Proficient in Workday or other HR systems
- Experience within a multinational company
- Preferably experience in a tech/gaming or contact centre environment
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we provide advice and financial relocation assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). You can make the most of our personal interest allowance in order to learn something new or pursue a hobby. If you have a baby whilst you work for us, we will give you 1000 BGN as congratulations.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support to develop your skills and support you in progressing your career.
In the office there is always free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks. In addition, we contribute a certain amount to your transportation and lunch expenses. You can always enrol to our sports program, and in terms of relaxation we have a playroom, including a PlayStation and a pool table. Our social team organise great events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview
Stars Interactive is a division of The Stars Group, ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, PokerStars Championship, PokerStars Festival and MEGASTACK. Collectively, these brands have more than 111 million registered customers, forming one of the largest online gaming businesses in the world. We provide gaming experiences designed to make our platforms the favourite iGaming destinations for customers everywhere. This role is in the Group’s Bulgaria service office in the People Services department.