FOX Bet - Two powerhouse companies. One amazing brand
Why we need you:
FOX Bet is a partnership between The Stars Group and FOX Sports. As well as being the world’s biggest poker company and owner of PokerStars, The Stars Group also includes the UK’s #1 sports betting brand, Sky Bet. Combining this expertise with FOX Sports iconic brand and unbeatable sports media reach and access, will deliver an unrivaled experience to our customers from a brand they trust.
A cornerstone of our vision is to create a first-class Planning & Strategy team with an initial focus on product integrations, The team will be built to thrive in such a fast-paced and high interest category.
The Senior Digital Integration Manager is based in LA and has a critical role in ensuring that the FOX Bet digital strategy is integrated into the overall wider FOX Sports digital strategy. You will be the key relationship between FOX Bet & the FOX Sports digital teams and talent. This will include heavy involvement and collaboration with the FOX Sports digital team with their ongoing work on the new FOX Sports app. The primary focus is to drive brand awareness into the FOX Bet proposition through both internal, FOX Sports & third party digital channels. This creation in awareness will fuel the drive of active user growth, through both acquisition and existing customer activation. All the aforementioned FOX Bet responsibilities will be replicated across the Super 6 strategy as a separate, but closely related work stream.
Your day to day tasks will focus on:
- Liaising with marketing and trading internally as well as FOX Sports to ensure smooth integration of the overall FOX Bet strategy & proposition into FOX Sports digital platforms (including Super 6).
- Be the key driver of daily creative content driven by topical news stories & sporting events.
- Formulate KPI’s to drive efficiency around spend and to gain an understanding of the content that resonates most with the desired customer base.
- Be a catalyst to the creative process around daily talent shoots and the creative content output from these sessions.
- Form close working relationships with marketing, CRM, trading, operations & risk to help formulate organised campaigns on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced Digital Marketer with experience of working with all digital platforms and assessing performance through management of KPI reporting.
- Knowledge of sports betting.
- A highly organized and analytical individual, keen to develop new techniques and methodologies.
- A thirst for numbers and the ability to quickly interpret metrics of success.
- An excellent communicator who can collaborate easily with all sections of the internal FOX Bet departments and wider FOX Sports teams.
- Experience working with creation & adaptation of apps.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, start-up environment
What’s in it for you?
We are looking for the best talent, so we are offering very competitive packages based on experience, including health, dental and vision insurance, as well as a generous bonus scheme
On top of this, we provide a unique professional and personal chance to define something from the ground up, working with a major sports brand in a category that is just opening up in the US and will grow exponentially in the next decade and beyond
What happens next?
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we'll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well, we will invite you into the office for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group owns or licenses gaming and related consumer businesses and brands, including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, FOX Bet, BetEasy, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker, and Oddschecker, as well as live poker tour and events brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world's largest and most licensed publicly listed online gaming companies.
It is the policy of The Stars Group to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, The Stars Group will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please contact: email@example.com.