The role: Project Manager
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our busy and dynamic team based in our Dublin service office.
Why we need you: -
Responsible for managing various projects, involving complete software system life-cycles, starting from initiation through implementation, into successful launch and handover to relevant teams. The role requires outstanding matrix management skills, organization and communication, to lead teams from various geographical areas and areas of the business, including Legal, Compliance, BizDev, Operations, Product, Technology, Marketing and 3rd party providers.
- Successful delivery of designated projects in a timely manner and within agreed scope.
- Create, maintain and manage a detailed project plan with tasks, responsibilities and timelines and provide a clear project status to management and stakeholders. Maintain an updated version of the project’s knowledge base allowing a clear understanding of status at any given moment.
- Manage stakeholders and work-stream owners based in different jurisdictions/time zones. Constantly monitor their progress and milestones and make sure to communicate to relevant stakeholders in a clear manner and at the appropriate level of detail.
- Manage and coordinate the effort of various teams across the Group and its providers to deliver the project on time and to scope. Facilitate whatever is required to move the project forward. Proactively engage with relevant teams to solve bottlenecks and issues.
- Work closely with the Technology and Product Delivery teams to build, maintain and execute a rollout plan for the project delivery.
- Develop deep understanding of specific project requirements and scope across multiple areas including Regulation, Compliance, Certification, Product, Legal, Technology, Marketing and others.
Who are we looking for: -
- Experience in Software Development or equivalent technology related background.
- Relevant experience managing projects (preferably cross functional), with proven ability to take ownership of all aspects of a project from concept to completion;
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments and ensure stakeholders receive information required in the appropriate format;
- Positive attitude and ability to take the initiative; self-disciplined, well organized and highly committed with the ability to multi-task and prioritize across multiple time sensitive complex projects to ensure successful delivery.
- Well organized with clear attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the Group’s products, tools, processes and key persons.
As the ideal candidate, you will have: -
- Knowledge of Gaming industry is a big advantage.
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we can provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you can join our company pension scheme. You can make the most of our personal interest allowance in order to learn something new or pursue a hobby. If you have a baby whilst you work for us, we will give you 1000 EUR as congratulations.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support to develop your skills and support you in progressing your career.
We have a canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch and we contribute €3 daily towards this. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks, drinks and an onsite gym (if you’re into that kind of thing).
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Dublin service office in the GSTP department.