The L&RR Project Manager is responsible for handling various Operations’ Regulatory, Licensing and Risk projects as assigned by Ops Licensing & Risk Leadership from initiation through implementation, into successful launch and handover to relevant teams. The role requires good technological background and excellent matrix management skills to obtain results from various internal and external business partners. They should be an excellent multitasker, able to work well under pressure and meet tough deadlines.
The L&RR Project Manager will need to ensure successful delivery of designated projects in a timely manner and within agreed scope. Will also have to develop deep understanding of specific project requirements and scope across multiple areas of the business in relation to Operations.
The L&RR Project Manager should liaise closely with internal and external partners to identify and clarify project and product/development requirements. This would include the creation, maintenance and management of a project plan with tasks, responsibilities and timelines; and provide clear project reporting to management and partners.
- Carry out business analysis
- Creation of technical documents and business tasks
- Carry out UAT
- Create project charters, plans and other documentation as required
- Manage project according to plan, ensuring that project remains in scope and on track
- Identify, track and report on risks and issues
- Track deliverables
- Report project progress and results
- Coordinate internal resources for project execution
Skills and Capabilities
- Experience as a project manager, within an online environment
- Experience in transformation and change management
- Demonstrable experience leading complex communications
- Good knowledge of online gaming and the gaming industry
- Good knowledge of online gambling regulation and licenses
- Demonstrable experience of delivering key projects
- Creativity as a problem solver, demonstrable experience of thinking outside normal boundaries
- Credibility, proven track record of delivering successful projects
- Ability to create proposed project strategies from limited information, based on assumptions and possible outcomes
- Ability to adapt management style to get the best out of project teams
- Effective communicating skills, written and verbal
- Interpersonal skills.
- Project management lifecycle, from planning through to implementation
- Preferred qualifications are PRINCE2, MSP, Lean or Six Sigma.
What’s in it for you?
We aim to be the world’s favourite iGaming destination so we offer a competitive salary and generous benefits package, to reflect your role, talents and experience. We’ll also support your relocation if required. Our benefits include a discretionary annual performance bonus, premium health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (providing you all live at the same address), and a generous company contribution into a private pension scheme each month.
As an advocate of work/life balance, we offer an annual personal interest allowance where we support personal learning outside of working hours; e.g. driving lessons, cookery classes and circus training. We also have an Employee Assistance Programme where you receive complimentary and confidential support from professionals who offer independent advice 24/7. To support you in developing your skills and career, we will provide ongoing training. We offer many more phenomenal perks such as an annual travel loan, subsidised massage sessions, free drinks, snacks, hot beverages and fresh fruit every single day.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria you will be invited to a phone discussion and finally face-to-face/Skype interview.
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Dublin service office in the Global Support Services team.