The L&RR Project Manager is responsible for handling various Operations’ Regulatory, Licensing and Risk projects as assigned by Ops Licensing & Risk Leadership from initiation through implementation, into successful launch and handover to relevant teams. The role requires good technological background and excellent matrix management skills to obtain results from various internal and external business partners. They should be an excellent multitasker, able to work well under pressure and meet tough deadlines.
The L&RR Project Manager will need to ensure successful delivery of designated projects in a timely manner and within agreed scope. Will also have to develop deep understanding of specific project requirements and scope across multiple areas of the business in relation to Operations.
The L&RR Project Manager should liaise closely with internal and external partners to identify and clarify project and product/development requirements. This would include the creation, maintenance and management of a project plan with tasks, responsibilities and timelines; and provide clear project reporting to management and partners.
- Carry out business analysis
- Creation of technical documents and business tasks
- Carry out UAT
- Create project charters, plans and other documentation as required
- Manage project according to plan, ensuring that project remains in scope and on track
- Identify, track and report on risks and issues
- Track deliverables
- Report project progress and results
- Coordinate internal resources for project execution
Skills and Capabilities
- Experience as a project manager, within an online environment
- Experience in transformation and change management
- Demonstrable experience leading complex communications
- Good knowledge of online gaming and the gaming industry
- Good knowledge of online gambling regulation and licenses
- Demonstrable experience of delivering key projects
- Creativity as a problem solver, demonstrable experience of thinking outside normal boundaries
- Credibility, proven track record of delivering successful projects
- Ability to create proposed project strategies from limited information, based on assumptions and possible outcomes
- Ability to adapt management style to get the best out of project teams
- Effective communicating skills, written and verbal
- Interpersonal skills.
- Project management lifecycle, from planning through to implementation
- Preferred qualifications are PRINCE2, MSP, Lean or Six Sigma.