We are looking for a Manager, Talent Enablement to join our busy and dynamic Talent team.
Why we need you: -
As the group grows and expands organically and through acquisition, the game changes, for us to continue to drive towards our goal of being the favourite I-gaming destination. The tools we have need to develop and adapt, our performance enablement (management) tools are no exception to this, and we are looking for someone to take ownership of the development and alignment of these across the group.
Who are we looking for: -
Someone to play key role on high profile projects within the talent space, the role will be focused on some key projects, namely performance enablement – how as a business we frame performance conversations, how we develop our people and how this integrates with other processes. The role holder will also play an important part in looking across the various aspects of the group to determine how we communicate the expectations of the group, i.e. strategy/values/mission.
As the ideal candidate, you will have: -
- You are from a Talent or HR generalist background with specific interest in Talent management/ enablement.
- You will have a high level of emotional intelligence, able to build and grow credible and professional relationships with people at all levels
- Your able to influence senior leaders
- You can think logically, and solve problems
- You will have successfully managed significant and high profile people projects in a complex organisation
- Presenting comes naturally to you, you can create engaging and commercial visuals to communicate talent ideas in credible and concise way.
- You are able to innovate, conceptualisation and following your ideas through to tangible outcomes
Initially the role will focus researching, developing, and implementing a group wide performance enablement process, replacing several legacy process across the globe. Managing key stakeholders and ensuring the new process is ready for roll out in 2020.
The role will also review ‘values’ across the group, agree approach for company values globally and deliver against the agreed principles.