We want an experienced IT & DevOps Manager to join our Infrastructure team. You’ll support our products across the world by working on the implementation and configuration of a sophisticated hybrid datacentre infrastructure.
Why we need you
You’ll work with various technical specialist teams, building and leading a cross-functional team to run production operations and DevOps on our global products. You’ll need to build positive relationships with other technical teams. This will help with your delivery targets and ultimately improve the experience our players have with us.
As for other duties, you will:
- Work on the delivery of next generation automated solutions
- Act as subject matter expert on DevOps best practices
- Develop relationships with senior internal and external partners
- Provide estimates for design and implementation
Who we’re looking for?
A skilful and accomplished manager with experience in a similar IT, DevOps and Production Operations leadership role. You are comfortable working on large scale integration projects in an Agile environment.
Your skills & experience
- Are you in the know with the latest technology? You should be highly skilled in Linux and Bash. We also will want expertise in the latest automation and CI/CD tools and languages, like Jenkins (Groovy), Nexus, Artifactory.
- Should have expertise on networking, security and operating systems principle.
- Hands on experience in orchestration and configuration management solutions, like Terraform, Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet
- Experienced in using containers, Docker and Kubernetes
If you are ticking all (or most) of the above, we're impressed.
If you also have expertise in both private (VMWare) and public (AWS, Google, Azure) cloud solutions, then we’re going to be very interested to speak to you.
Your behavioural competencies:
- Self- motivated
- Results Focused
- Well organised
Do you recognize yourself in these? If so, we want to hear from you.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Sofia.
Your package will include:
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- A great yearly bonus based on performance
- A 1,000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Personal e-learning courses and training supporting the development in your career
- 22 days annual leave
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In- house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Free snack, fruits and drinks in the office
What happens next?
If you’re our next Star player next up will be a phone interview. We’ll share more info about the team you are applying for and the products we are using. At the end of this, we’ll both be confident about the next steps. If that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Sofia service office in the IT Infrastructure & DevOps department
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.