The role: Financial Crime Manager
We are looking for a Financial Crime Manager to join our busy and dynamic team based in our Isle of Man Office.
Why we need you:
As Financial Crime Manager and MLRO within the Corporate Integrity Department you will work with and lend authoritative mentorship to the Financial Crime Analysts in the receipt, review and reporting of Suspicious Activity and report to the Group MLRO; with MLRO responsibilities for 4 of the Group’s licences; being TSG’s Spanish, Italian, French and Portuguese licences.
You will be required to monitor jurisdictional AML/CFT Legislation, Rules and Regulator mentorship to ensure the ongoing compliance of the Groups AML/CFT control framework and procedures, and play a key role in required development projects.
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT), Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) and Sanctions monitoring and reporting
- Understanding the reporting obligations and legal requirements in assigned jurisdictions to ensure submission of high quality SARs, including liaising with the Financial Intelligence Units (FIUs) or equivalent bodies in those jurisdictions
- Ensuring all detailed controls / procedures remain up to date and meaningful for regulatory scrutiny and internal application.
- Application of the legislation provisions, reporting obligations, proscribed reporting format and responsible authorities, across all jurisdictions for SAR reporting
- Assist with the assessment and management of ML / TF risk posed by products and services offered in key jurisdictions.
- Lend research support to ML/TF law, obligations and practicalities of reporting suspicions as new jurisdictions are added to the license portfolio
- Work with Security and Responsible Gaming on technical development projects where AML/CFT factors are required
- Work with due-diligence team on player screening reviews (use of FinScan / Worldcheck software) and escalations / queries on players.
- Assist with the design of compulsory annual AML/CFT training
- Provide research and intelligence support in relation to; AML/CFT, Sanctions, Bribery & Corruption, Probity and Due-Diligence matters as the wider work for the Corporate Integrity department.
Who are we looking for:
You’ll be an expert MLRO / DMLRO having worked in a regulated entity (not necessarily gaming). You’ll have a strong appreciation of cross jurisdictional organised crime activity, and the transactional typologies of terrorist financing. You will be strong in reviewing, interpreting and communicating and applying AML/CFT legal requirements in a commercial fashion. You’ll have a deep understanding of the requirements of the Malta FIAU as well as be well organised, able to plan and prioritise work tasks. You can expect in this role to work under internal volume and external deadline pressures, and we’ll need you to be confident in learning new IT systems / application and use of software.
You’ll have experience of taking care of international law enforcement/third parties with a large amount of exposure to AML / CFT legal regimes in other European jurisdictions and we’ll look for you to have internet investigation capability too.
What’s in it for you:
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer phenomenal salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we can provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to the Isle of Man.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you are entitled to join our company pension scheme.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career.
We have a canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch, and we contribute £3 daily towards this. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks.
Our social team organise phenomenal events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview
The Stars Group owns or licenses gaming and related consumer businesses and brands, including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, FOX Bet, BetEasy, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker, and Oddschecker, as well as live poker tour and events brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world's largest and most licensed publicly listed online gaming companies.
It is the policy of The Stars Group to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, The Stars Group will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please contact: email@example.com.