We are looking for an Enterprise IT Architect to join our lively and dynamic team based in our Isle of Man service office!
Why we need you:
You'll research emerging trends and new technologies to improve and develop the global corporate IT systems infrastructure through project-based implementation and upgrade programmes, proactive maintenance, and third line systems support.
You'll provide senior level technical architecture and engineering expertise in the design and implementation of Corporate IT infrastructure and cloud services.
Also, evaluating internal functions, business strategies, and IT processes and suggesting improvements will be part of your day-to-day responsibilities. You'll be ensuring alignment of technology and security principles to drive the project workflow from initial architecture to handover of enterprise systems.
We're a global company so you'll work closely with other IT Operations teams to develop and deliver corporate IT services. You'll also have to produce documentation and share expertise with your teammates.
Who are we looking for:
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Strong technical proficiency with Microsoft and Linux-based operating systems and technologies.
- Strong technical proficiency with VMware server and desktop virtualization technologies.
- Strong technical proficiency with Server and Storage hardware configuration.
- In-depth technical knowledge of cloud IaaS and SaaS services.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Office365 services.
- Experience with Identity Management solutions, Azure AD, Federation and SSO/Provisioning technologies.
- Experience with Enterprise messaging and communications including Microsoft Exchange and Skype for Business.
- Able to prioritise and work within tight time scales to meet deadlines.
- Strong service skills and excellent customer facing attitude.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Strong multi-tasker and phenomenal teammate.
- Available to travel and work extra hours if the needs of the company require it.
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience so whilst we are not able to provide such details at this stage, we can prove that we offer an excellent salary and benefits package.
Our benefits include a discretionary annual performance bonus, premium health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (providing you all live at the same address).
As an advocate of work/life balance, we offer an annual personal interest allowance where we encourage personal learning outside of working hours; e.g. driving lessons, cookery classes and circus training (to name a few that our people have used this towards). To support you in developing your skills and career, we will provide ongoing training. We offer many more great perks such as an annual travel loan, subsidised massage sessions, free drinks, snacks, hot beverages and fresh fruit every day.
What happens next?
We will seek to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Isle of Man service office in the IT Ops department.