The role: Digital Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our rapidly expanding Performance Marketing team, based in our Leeds office.
Why we need you:-
We are building a new Marketing Centre of Excellence in Leeds and we’re looking for individuals with big ideas and the ability to think creatively and outside of the box. You will become part of a company that gives you everything you need to create winning moments to push your own boundaries and build the best experience for our millions of players around the world.
So, who are we? We’re home to some of the biggest, most exciting brands in the online gaming industry, with offices, events and players all over the world. We’re the ultimate owner of such brands as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker and BetEasy, as well as live poker tour and event brands.
Who are we looking for:-
We are looking for the successful applicant to be able to:
- Compile and coordinate media planning across paid social and display, performance and brand and across all verticals and markets
- Compile and coordinate reporting across paid social and display, performance and brand, across all markets
- Compiling and coordinating of creative specifications across paid social and display, performance and brand and across all markets
- Tracking of budgets across all markets, brands and channels – liaise with the Head of Department, Senior Managers and the team on a weekly basis to make sure they are on the top of the numbers
- Liaise with Finance/Accounts to make sure there are no discrepancies with budget allocation
- Keep up with marketing tools readiness and facilitate roll out with teams
- Facilitate invoicing with suppliers
- General team admin and organisation, guardian of processes within the team
As the ideal candidate, you will have:-
You will have great organizational and communication skills, strong attention to detail and enthusiasm. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders.
Working with us:-
You will be joining a team of highly skilled digital marketing experts, you will be able to help improve the efficiency of a team that works across multiple channels, brands and territories.
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus. We can also provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). If you have a baby whilst you work for us, we will give you 1000 GBP as congratulations.
In addition to that, we provide the opportunity for a discounted gym membership.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Leeds office in the Performance Marketing department.