We are looking for a Compliance Analyst to join our busy and dynamic team based in our Cherry Hill, NJ Office
Why we need you:
This role is based in our Cherry Hill, NJ office, Responsible for the co-ordination, development and embedding of the Group’s compliance framework within New Jersey, ensuring policies, processes and procedures are accurately implemented and followed in order to demonstrate regulatory compliance. The successful candidate will have experience working in a compliance / legal / audit environment looking after various and complex regulatory regimes. Experience gained in a large organization and the ability to get along with stakeholders, both internally and externally will be a distinct advantage.
The applicant must be a legal resident of the United States and available to work at the New Jersey office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertake full operational compliance review of applicable regulations (non-technical) obtaining evidence of compliance ensuring that they are in line with Group policy, working with the business on any areas of noncompliance and generating regular and routine reports on the same to Group Management;
- Maintain the group’s compliance monitoring program in New Jersey, ensuring compliance issues raised are taken care of in a timely fashion
- Co-ordinate NJ compliance in relation to products, strategies and operational processes and procedures, working with stakeholders and management
- Undertake Ad hoc projects as determined by Group Management and assist with regulator issues and queries as applicable.
- Coordinate any law enforcement or other investigative authority requests in accordance with internal processes and procedure
Who are we looking for:
- Excellent standard of education (minimum 4 year college/university degree level with good results or in exceptional circumstances a professional qualification such as accountancy or internal audit may be considered);
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a compliance / regulatory / auditing function, preferably in an online environment in the US;
- Experience conducting investigations and / or auditing using computer systems
- Experience in dealing with US regulators and / or police authorities;
- Experience in compiling information for regulatory returns;
- Excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail.
- Good presentation / training skills;
- Well organised, able to plan and prioritise work schedules and individual tasks;
- Motivated, hardworking, able to manage self and others tasks to meet required deadlines;
- Able to confidently communicate with staff at all levels;
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work; and
- Prepared to undertake international travel when and where needed.
The following credentials are a distinct advantage, but not essential for the role:
- Previous online gaming industry background.
- Good understanding of the online gaming and awareness of current global issues affecting online gaming
As an investor in our people, we will provide you with a comprehensive three-week training course specifically tailored to aid you in your new job as a Compliance Analyst.
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so while we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we'll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well, we will invite you into the office for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group owns or licenses gaming and related consumer businesses and brands, including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, FOX Bet, BetEasy, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker, and Oddschecker, as well as live poker tour and events brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world's largest and most licensed publicly listed online gaming companies.
It is the policy of The Stars Group to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, The Stars Group will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.