Why we need you:
We are looking for a Compliance Analyst (Licence Management) to help in the coordination, development and embedding of the Group’s compliance framework within Italian licence. Ensuring policies, processes and procedures are accurately implemented and followed in order to demonstrate regulatory compliance. Advice of the Compliance requirements for the Italian licence, including awareness of Technical, AML and Marketing requirements. Speaking fluent Italian is required.
Expect duties to include the following:
- Working closely (showing flexibility, outstanding communication skills and being great teammate) with business verticals to ensure full support launching new products/features/promotions in compliant manner. This includes full support to the Casino team in launching new Casino games.
- Take directions and priorities tasks as the need arises by the business and license requirements as per Compliance management instruction.
- Assist with operational compliance review of applicable regulations, obtaining evidence of compliance ensuring that they are in line with Group policy, working with the business on any areas of noncompliance and generating regular and routine reports on the same to Group Management;
- Maintain compliance monitoring program, ensuring compliance issues raised are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Co-ordinate compliance in relation to products, strategies and operational processes and procedures, working with stakeholders and management
- Ensure that relationship with all regulatory bodies are kept to the highest standard
- Undertake Ad hoc projects as determined by Group Management and assist with regulator issues and queries as applicable.
Who are we looking for:
As an investor in our people, we will provide you with comprehensive training course specifically tailored to aid you in your new job as a Compliance Analyst! All we ask is that you meet the following criteria:
- Must be fluent in English and Italian and have excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal;
- Minimum of 3 years’ working in a compliance / regulatory / auditing function
- Experience conducting investigations and / or auditing using computer systems
- Experience of working with regulators, external auditors and inspectors
- Experience of interpreting and applying legislation within a company context
- Experience in compiling information for regulatory returns;
- Excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
- Good presentation / training skills;
- Well organised, able to plan and prioritise work schedules and individual tasks;
- Motivated, hardworking, able to manage self and other tasks to meet required deadlines;
- Able to expertly communicate with staff at all levels;
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work; and
- Prepared to undertake international travel when and where needed.
- Previous online gaming industry background.
- Good understanding of the online gaming and awareness of current global issues affecting online gaming
- Experience gained in a large organization and the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally will be a distinct advantage.
What's in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we can provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to the Isle of Man.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you are entitled to join our company pension scheme.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career.
We have a canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch, and we contribute £3 daily towards this. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks.
Our social team organise great events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands.
Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies.