We are looking for a Commercial Manager to join our fast-growing Casino team based in our Dublin service office.
Why we need you: -
This is an exciting role within the PokerStars Casino team which supports the biggest online casino in the industry. Our main goal is not only to be the biggest but also the best Casino in the industry and we are looking for people that will share this journey with us!
Within this role, you will play a crucial part in ensuring that we continue to grow our business with outstanding commercial deals in across the globe. Reporting to our Department Head of Casino Games, you will be working within the context of the Group’s agreed strategy and plan for the Casino. Your responsibility is to secure PokerStars Casino will have the industry’s best commercials and contracts with 3rd party casino providers and subcontractors
Who are we looking for: -
A highly organised individual who can be a key part in ensuring we continue to grow our dominance in our key markets. You will do this by;
- Ensuring we have the highest quality and bullet proof agreements to safe guard PokerStars interests
- Managing the overall contract process with Legal to secure quick turnaround with contracts and agreements
- Mastering territory specific regulatory requirements and their effect on commercials and contracts
- Working with Compliance to ensure due diligence on external providers are executed promptly
- Acquiring a deep understanding of all agreement terms with ability to summarize and compare fast
- Cooperating with Operations secure PokerStars SLA targets are tracked and met
- Having full ownership of contracts, their filing and any updates needed
- Reviewing and improving existing deals
- Supporting internal and external processes and audits
As the ideal candidate, you will have: -
Proven experience on negotiating deals, preferably from gaming industry; most likely you have a Legal or commercial degree and can show a solid background in software contracting and agreements.
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we can provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you can join our company pension scheme. You can make the most of our personal interest allowance in order to learn something new or pursue a hobby. If you have a baby whilst you work for us, we will give you 1000 EUR as congratulations.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support to develop your skills and support you in progressing your career.
We have a canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch and we contribute €3 daily towards this. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks, drinks and an onsite gym (if you’re into that kind of thing).
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Dublin service office in the Casino department.