The Casino Project Manager role is an exciting and challenging role, within the fast-growing Casino team. The Stars Group are looking to create a new breed of Casino that will be established as a global market leader.
There is a significant amount of projects to be delivered in a dynamic and changing environment. The role includes end to end responsibility for the delivery of the agreed projects, while working with many internal and external stakeholders. The work is in a very dynamic environment, high speed deliveries and a stochastic landscape. The successful candidate is expected to have high level of independence, excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Manage Casino product overall program plan and communicate to relevant stakeholders
- Own the project life cycle from planning to delivery
- Proactively identify potential risks in advance and put plans accordingly
- Effectively communicate project expectations, timelines and status updates to team members and stakeholders.
- Ensure a structured and smooth distribution of Casino products to market
- Work closely with central project office to coordinate and execute cross functional projects
- For the agreed projects, ensure that business goals, scopes and deliverables are clearly set out and understood by all stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects in parallel with different disciplines and stakeholders
Skills and Capabilities
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Independent problem solving capabilities
- Ability to plan and execute large and complex projects
- Strong understanding or practical experience in software development, web technologies or eCommerce environment
- Must be self-motivated, able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Result driven
- Experience working in an international eComm business
- Willingness to work long hours as deadlines approach
- Experience of managing geographically dispersed development teams located in different time zones
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in matrix structured organization
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we can provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you are entitled to join our company pension scheme.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career.
We have a canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch and we contribute €3 daily towards this. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks, drinks and an onsite gym (if you’re into that kind of thing).
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Dublin office in the Casino department.