The role: Casino Operations Specialist
We are looking for a Casino Operations Specialist to join our fast-growing Casino team based in our Dublin service office.
The is an exciting role for a Casino Operations Specialist to join the Casino team, which already has become one of the biggest Casino’s in the industry. The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring that the PokerStars Casino product functions run smoothly and that our customers continue to enjoy the suite of casino games available across all platforms.
Why we need you: -
- Regular site testing and support of on-going maintenance.
- Liaising with internal operations teams such as Customer Security and Customer Support.
- Being a point of contact and expert in all backend systems and the issue resolution processes.
- Provide operational support to the wider Casino team.
- Facilitating the release of new game content
- Supporting and maintaining operational processes for any new and existing products.
Reporting and Analysis
- Reporting on customer segment, game and site traffic performance.
- Analysis and reporting on competitor’s products and performance.
- Resolving escalated customer queries and implementing processes to allow Customer Support to resolve queries without escalation
- Managing site incidents, and assisting in the improvement in process within this area.
- Becoming the CCMS system ‘super user’. The point of reference for all content issues within the Casino team.
Product Delivery Co-ordination
- Assist the Product Manager in the delivery and specification of Games products.
- Manage the delivery of minor product enhancements.
Who are we looking for: -
We are looking for a technically competent and quality focused individual able to work independently and part of a team. You should have previous experience in an e-commerce environment as well as a good understanding of internet technology and devices, including mobile, tablet & connected TV.
You should be familiar with the processes and toolset used within an e-commerce function, including Business Intelligence, Web Analytics, Content Management etc. You will need great communication and relationship building skills and experience analysing data and interpreting results. We are looking for an individual who enjoys playing online and strategy games.
As the ideal candidate, you will have: -
Gaming/Casino industry experience
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we can provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you can join our company pension scheme. You can make the most of our personal interest allowance in order to learn something new or pursue a hobby. If you have a baby whilst you work for us, we will give you 1000 EUR as congratulations.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support to develop your skills and support you in progressing your career.
We have a canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch and we contribute €3 daily towards this. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks, drinks and an onsite gym (if you’re into that kind of thing).
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. We'll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Dublin service office in the Casino department.