The role: Casino Games Specialist
We are looking for a Casino Games Specialist to join our fast-growing Casino team based in our Dublin service office.
Why we need you: -
This is an exciting role within the PokerStars Casino team which supports the biggest online casino in the industry. Our main goal is not only to be the biggest but also the best Casino in the industry and we are looking for you to share this journey with us!
Within this role, you will be focusing on managing our two Live Casino suppliers and ensuring we deliver a best in class Product and Service to our players. This will include ensuring we have all products from both suppliers live in all relevant jurisdictions, and that we are offering all relevant Live network tables to our player base. You will know our SLA’s inside and out and monitor table up-time, as well as understand and document the hours, limits and details of all tables we offer to our players. You will also report on Product and table performance for each supplier on a market by market basis.
Who are we looking for: -
A highly organised individual who can be a key part in ensuring we continue to grow our dominance in our key markets. You will do this by;
- Building strong relationships with our Live Casino suppliers, ensuring we are always at the forefront of their mind.
- Working hand in hand with our Marketing and Operational teams, as well as our Technology team based in Toronto to ensure all Products are available to our players and that the Marketing teams have everything they need to promote our Live Casino.
- Ensuring all Live Casino games are released on network release date to ensure we remain a dominant force in this space.
- Working very closely with Compliance teams to ensure all local regulations are adhered to and regulatory processes followed.
- Monitoring table uptime across all markets for both suppliers.
- Reviewing table operating hours and bet limits to ensure optimal offering to our players.
- Identifying and closing any product gaps in all markets.
- Becoming an expert in the markets we operate in – understand who our competition are, what they are doing, and how we can be better than them.
- Reporting on key KPI’s for Live Casino – identifying what is/isn’t working and reporting on it to Senior stakeholders, as well as highlighting any improvement opportunities.
As the ideal candidate, you will have: -
- An interest in Live Casino/Table Games
- Fast learner: learns quickly in new situations and jumps in to challenges with both feet.
- Resilience: The ability to work well under pressure, and comfortable managing multiple projects at once.
- The ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
- Stakeholder Management: Accurately communicating and relaying information between global & remote teams. Can get things done right through formal and informal channels.
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we can provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you can join our company pension scheme. You can make the most of our personal interest allowance in order to learn something new or pursue a hobby. If you have a baby whilst you work for us, we will give you 1000 EUR as congratulations.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support to develop your skills and support you in progressing your career.
We have a canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch and we contribute €3 daily towards this. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks, drinks and an onsite gym (if you’re into that kind of thing).
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Dublin service office in the Casino department.