The role: Business Analyst (MarTech)
We are looking for several Business Analysts to join our growing MarTech team based in our Leeds service office.
Why we need you:
We are on a mission to set the standards for marketing innovation in online gaming. We want to give customers engaging experiences and winning moments by bringing marketing and product closer together. We are investing heavily in marketing automation and artificial intelligence to accomplish this mission.
We are looking for experienced Business Analysts from an online gaming background. You will work with various Group and third-party stakeholders to collect and analyse business requirements and ideas, write technical requirement documents for new features and integrations which have been approved by Group, support implementation and monitor performance.
You will work with engaged stakeholders that demand excellence to elaborate on ideas, define business processes and, helping to translate those into requirements for tools and systems. Working with highly capable engineering teams you will get to see your ideas brought to life, before delivering them into the hands of our Marketing Teams and finally to our customers.
We use a mix of commercial off-the-shelf software and bespoke development to deliver our vision. You need to take ownership for the success of your ideas and will need a solid technical background to communicate how your solutions operate to the teams that will build, integrate and support them. You will be competent in managing systems integrations and software development delivery across distributed teams.
So, if you want to take your product management skills to the next level and spend some time in the dynamic world of marketing in one of the world’s leading online gaming companies, then this is an exciting and challenging role.
- Management of the Business & System Designs for new marketing features across full product lifecycle.
- Translation of stakeholder ideas into validated requirements for features for engineering.
- Decompose large projects into actionable independent tasks through discovery and analysis practices
- Translate high level deliverables into detailed requirements documents
- Creating roadmaps and plans for the delivery of new features.
- Monitor and analyse product / feature performance and drive reiteration process
- Provide clarification and reporting on product development status to management within the Group
- Work on multiple projects and use strong time management skills and prioritise your workload accordingly
- Management of the adaptation and enhancement of existing systems designed for Poker into Casino & Sports Betting.
- Integration of 3rd party solutions into our existing marketing platform.
- Analysing methods to optimise or automate existing manual processes.
Skills and capabilities:
- Business Analysis experience where you have worked on multiple projects in parallel, prioritising workload and making strategic decisions to hit deliverables
- Understanding of web-based technologies
- Experience in multi-channel digital environments and agile projects (desktop / mobile / tablet)
- Proven ability in requirements engineering, gap analysis, business process mapping and analysis, building business cases, etc
- Solid experience in user journey mapping and customer experience management
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail; ability to talk tech at any level from developer to Director
- All-round understanding of and prior exposure to operational database (big data) models.
- An appreciation of workflow management within enterprise marketing/e-commerce functions.
- Focus on agile software development and leading data modelling methodologies
- Proven, in-depth knowledge of CRM/Marketing and online marketing platforms
- Knowledge of iGaming industry, particularly marketing
- Understanding of software and network architecture
- Working knowledge and experience of being part of a scrum team and writing themes, epics, user stories, user acceptance criteria, etc
- Creative and analytical approach to problem solving
- Exposure to QA processes and testing
- Advanced Excel or data manipulation skills
- Awareness of practical applications for AI and real-time CRM systems.
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus. We can also provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). If you have a baby whilst you work for us, we will give you 1000 GBP as congratulations. In addition to that, we provide the opportunity for a discounted gym membership.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll invite you for a phone or video interview.
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry-leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Leeds service office in the Marketing department.