The role: Affiliate Administrator
We are looking for an Affiliate Administrator to join our Affiliate team, based in our Malta service office.
Why we need you:-
You will be responsible for providing general administrative support to the Affiliate department across all of the Stars Group brands and platforms.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Monitoring and replying to emails from both affiliates and internal departments in our various platforms and process affiliate applications.
- Helping with affiliate newsletter content, preparation of html content and executing send-outs.
- Assisting the affiliate policing and compliance team with administrative tasks to ensure our affiliates are abiding by the regulator rules and our terms and conditions.
- You will help manage digital creative assets which includes uploading/publishing active digital creative assets and removing media relating to expired campaigns as required.
- Working closely with our Affiliate Managers in fulfilling the required procedure for changing affiliate payment method from player account to bank.
- Reviewing various contents relating to the affiliate team, suggesting improvements and optimizing procedures and policies.
- Assist with players regarding tournaments and extracting tournament results.
- And other various ad-hoc affiliate administrative tasks
Who are we looking for:-
We are looking for someone with a genuine interest in digital and affiliate marketing. You should have proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point. You'll need to be well organized and detail oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written) and possess the ability to solve problems and challenges that arise.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:-
Poker, sports betting and casino knowledge. Additional language skills or an A-Level Maths, or equivalent classification would be desirable.
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to provide such details at this stage, we can confirm that we do offer an excellent salary and benefits package. Our benefits include a discretionary annual performance bonus, premium health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (providing you all live at the same address), and a generous company contribution into a private pension scheme every month.
We have an Employee Assistance Programme where you receive complimentary and confidential support from professionals who offer independent advice 24/7. To support you in developing your skills and career, we will provide ongoing training.
We contribute €5.25 daily towards your breakfast and lunch. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks. As an advocate of work life balance, we offer PIA; an annual personal interest allowance where we encourage personal learning outside of working hours; e.g. driving lessons, cookery classes and circus training (to name a few that our people have used this towards).
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Malta service office in the Performance Marketing department.